Sharesight release notes - February 2019
Valentines day was extra special this year with the rollout of performance parameter caching for all users. This offers substantial page load improvements especially for large portfolios. We’ve also made a solid start on our much anticipated integration with Interactive Brokers – we should have more to say about that in the next release notes! Meanwhile here’s what else we’ve been up to in February:
- Added support for Praemium trading history file, allowing Praemium users to more easily transition to Sharesight.
- Replace loading spinners with ‘skeletons’ on the overview page.
- Minor design revisions for mobile devices - removed unnecessary padding, fix alignment issues, add columns on tablet and phone landscape orientation.
- Created a new Integrations tab and moved portfolio sharing to the settings tab. This will make it easier to configure broker integrations in future.
- Improve CSV import screen to display values up to 10 decimal places without recourse to scientific notation.
- Allow the use of special characters in custom group names.
- Various bug fixes / enhancements for IE11 (But please use a modern browser if you can, IE11 is outdated and offers a poor experience by comparison).
- Added an ex date column to the Future Income Report along with various layout improvements.
- Require confirmation of existing password when changing password.
- Introduce Content Security Policy headers as further protection against cross site scripting (XSS), clickjacking and content injection attacks.
- API V3 (in beta): Added an endpoint to return performance for a benchmark instrument.