Sharesight Pro portfolio search tool
Great news for Sharesight Pro partners managing a large amount of portfolios: we've added a portfolio search tool to the Sharesight Pro dashboard, making it easier to search and filter by client portfolio names:
- The search will return results when two or more characters are entered, or display 'no results' if no results are found.
- Results are displayed in alphabetical order with one exception: if a portfolio name starts with the exact search value, then that portfolio will take precedence.
- A maximum of 10 results will be displayed within the dropdown list.
- Only those portfolios that are available to the user will be returned. So a staff user's search results will only include those portfolios they normally have access to within their dashboard.
- Clicking on a search result (the portfolio name) will take you to that portfolio.
We hope this feature will help you with the day-to-day management of your Sharesight portfolios. If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager, or start a Free 30-day trial of Sharesight Pro.
Top countries and brokers Aussies use to invest in global markets
Looking at data from our userbase, we delve into Aussie investors' favourite global markets and stocks, plus the brokers they use for international trades.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.