Sharesight allows you to bulk import your historical buy and sell trades directly from Ausiex. You can also have your ongoing trades automatically synced to your Sharesight portfolio. Keep reading to learn how.
- Login to your Ausiex account
- Go to Reporting > Report Centre
- Click on the Trading tab
- Select Confirmation Notes Report for Report
- Enter Account Number
- Select date range to cover all trades
- Select CSV for Report Format
- Click Generate
- Go to Reporting > Report Queue
- The CSV file should be available for download in 5-10 minutes
- Upload your file through the Ausiex broker tile, which can be accessed via the Brokers tab on Sharesight.
- Review the trades imported:
- Handle any negative holdings: Holdings with less buy trades than sell trades (occurs when you have transferred stocks from another broker).
- Check fractional share trades for rounding differences.
- Exchange rates are generated by Sharesight using the end of day exchange rate. These can be edited within the trade.
- Handle any non automated corporate actions such as mergers, etc.
Sharesight supports AUSIEX using the trade confirmation emails feature. You can forward trades from AUSIEX into your Sharesight portfolio by following the information in this guide.