Sharesight release notes - March 2021
The most obvious change for users this month will be the shiny new navigation menu on sharesight.com, aside from that here’s what’s new in the app.
- Enhanced the Foreign Currency Valuation Report to remember the currency selection across sessions
- Added Foreign Currency Valuation Report to consolidated views
- Switched to using the new Xero API and migrated all existing Xero connections
- Added support for Euroz Hartleys contract notes
- API V3 Trades endpoints now return the cost base for opening balance transactions
- Added the ability to optionally specify the market country instead of the market code when creating trades via API V2 and V3
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Emotionally intelligent investing: How to make smarter decisions
We explain some of the common pitfalls investors face when making decisions, and what you can do to become a more emotionally intelligent investor.