Diversiview by LENSELL integrates with Sharesight
Diversiview® by LENSELL now integrates directly with Sharesight, making it easy for the mutual customers to analyse the health, deep diversification and the risk & return positions of their Sharesight portfolios directly in Diversiview, and take any further investment decisions with even more confidence.
Melbourne based Fintech company LENSELL® is committed to providing Australian investors with access to financial and non-financial corporate performance insights quick, easy, and very affordable – assisting them in making informed decisions throughout their investment journey.
A large segment of Diversiview’s early adopters are avid Sharesight users, so it was a straightforward decision to make their lives easier and connect their favourite portfolio planning tool (Diversiview) with their favourite reporting tool (Sharesight) using the Sharesight API. This way, users can save time and analyse their portfolios in a few clicks.
Diversiview® is an easy-to-use AI-based portfolio planning and optimisation tool that helps investors assess the expected performance, health and granular diversification of their preferred investments. Investors can plan and validate tailored, diversified portfolios that suit their risk tolerance profiles and return expectation, and that are more resilient to market volatility.
Click here to try Diversiview for free.
- Gives deep insights into the allocation and deep diversification of users’ portfolios.
- Shows portfolios' health and performance benchmarked to the entire market as represented by the ALL ORDS index.
- Allows users to design multiple portfolios and easily compare insights.
- Allows users to see a history of analyses so they can track performance in time.
- Helps users assess the potential impact of digital currencies.
- Enables users to calculate the asset allocations that give the minimum risk portfolio and the optimal portfolio.
- Shows users their portfolio position relative to the universe of possible positions and relative to the Efficient Frontier for the portfolio.
- Allows users to run analyses with preferred returns for securities.
- Works with all ASX-listed securities, top US-listed securities (NASDAQ and NYSE), unlisted digital assets and other custom investments (cash, term deposits, investment property).
More unique features will be added soon.
Two words: Deep Diversification
Only 3 in 10 investors' portfolios are diversified (ASX Investor Study report, 2020). Portfolio Deep Diversification introduced by Diversiview enables investors to mitigate overall portfolio risk by selecting securities that are not strongly correlated, that is, that behave differently during market fluctuations and allow investors to offset losses.
Research shows that a diversified portfolio is more resilient to market volatility and generally outperforms 'concentrated' portfolios in the longer run (Koda Capital, 2020).
Deep Diversification is also critical in allowing investors to analyse and compare different portfolio risk & return positions from the huge number of possibilities and select the one that works for them. No other application gives such a granular view of the Portfolio Universe®.
Sharesight and Diversiview solve two complementary problems. Diversiview helps investors plan their portfolios and revalidate their position and diversification as markets change, while Sharesight makes it easy to track portfolios’ performance and report on a variety of compliance aspects.
Serious investors can now plan, analyse, track and report on their investment portfolios with an integrated view and significant time saved.
The integration was quick and easy using the Sharesight API.
Today, every investor hopes for stability in their investment journey, but creating a diversified portfolio manually would be very complicated. Technology and Data Science are here to help." – Dr Laura Rusu, Founder & CEO LENSELL
Diversiview’s goal is to make it easy for every Australian investor to design tailored, risk-informed portfolios of investments so that they can plan their investment journey with confidence.
The partnership offers Diversiview customers access to one free portfolio in Sharesight, with unlimited holdings, advanced reporting and support. Login and claim yours via your account dashboard.
If you already have a Sharesight account you will be able to see the new portfolio from Diversiview in your Sharesight dashboard. The extra portfolio does not count towards your Sharesight plan limit.
Sharesight users who are not yet Diversiview users can access a special Diversiview subscription offer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem.
Disclaimer: The above article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Please check with your adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
- Sharesight partner – Diversiview
- Help – Connect your Sharesight portfolio with Diversiview
- Blog – Why the right partners matter
- Blog – What is diversification in investing?