Import your Praemium portfolio into Sharesight
You asked for it, and we delivered. It’s now even easier for investors using Praemium to get started tracking the performance of their investment portfolio with Sharesight. Praemium clients can now import their trading history directly into Sharesight with our broker import wizard -- unlocking the power of Sharesight’s award-winning performance and tax reporting in a few easy steps.
How to import your Praemium portfolio into Sharesight
Importing your Praemium portfolio into Sharesight is easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account
- Download your historical trading data CSV from Praemium
- Import your historical trades into Sharesight using the broker import wizard
Once your trades are imported, Sharesight will automatically calculate the impact of most corporate actions that impact your portfolio (including dividends and share splits).
Try Sharesight’s award-winning portfolio tracker and:
- Run powerful tax reports built for Australian investors -- so you’ll always know exactly where you stand in terms of your franking credits and capital gains tax
- Offset your capital gains by modelling the impact of tax loss selling
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Automatically track daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Track all your investments in one place by importing trades from over 100 brokers
Sharesight is the same low price, no matter your portfolio size -- sign-up for free and get started today!
Power your financial advice business with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
Sharesight and Morningstar AdviserLogic have partnered to help advisers power their business with comprehensive reporting, research tools, CRM and more.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.