Import your Praemium portfolio into Sharesight
You asked for it, and we delivered. It’s now even easier for investors using Praemium to get started tracking the performance of their investment portfolio with Sharesight. Praemium clients can now import their trading history directly into Sharesight with our broker import wizard -- unlocking the power of Sharesight’s award-winning performance and tax reporting in a few easy steps.
Importing your Praemium portfolio into Sharesight is easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account
- Download your historical trading data CSV from Praemium
- Import your historical trades into Sharesight using the broker import wizard
Once your trades are imported, Sharesight will automatically calculate the impact of most corporate actions that impact your portfolio (including dividends and share splits).
- Run powerful tax reports built for Australian investors -- so you’ll always know exactly where you stand in terms of your franking credits and capital gains tax
- Offset your capital gains by modelling the impact of tax loss selling
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Automatically track daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Track all your investments in one place by importing trades from over 100 brokers
Sharesight is the same low price, no matter your portfolio size -- sign-up for free and get started today!
How InstructAnt improves client service with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
We talk to InstructAnt, a small accounting and financial planning firm that uses the Sharesight/AdviserLogic integration to improve client service.
Australian ETF distribution components now available for FY22/23
Sharesight now has updated ETF distribution component information for the FY22/23 Australian tax year for most Australian ETFs.
Sharesight product updates – September 2023
Major updates for the past month include the rollout of our new exposure report, plus support for five new brokers and over 80,000 Luxembourg funds.