See you at Xerocon Auckland!
Why attend Xerocon?
If you’ve ever been to a Xerocon conference, then you know it’s unlike any other. Check out our wrap-up of last year’s event to see what we mean. As the biggest accounting technology conference in New Zealand, Xerocon is the place to be from 30 April - 1 May, 2015:
- Learn first-hand what Xero has been up to and what they have planned for the coming year
- Listen to industry-leading speakers discuss the future of cloud accounting technology
- Check-out a vast array of Add-Ons and service providers like Sharesight
- Network with peers and form new connections
- Earn up to 10 CPD points when you attend both days
And on top of that, you might even get to see Rod Drury working the room on his skateboard. When’s the last time you saw the CEO of a global company doing that?
Xero CEO Rody Drury, skating around Xerocon Sydney 2014 - Source
See our award-winning Add-On
What do fish have to do with investment portfolios? All will be revealed when you stop by our booth! Our friendly staff, including Co-Founder and Managing Director Tony Ryburn , Business Development Manager Vanessa Gorman and Client Experience Specialist Lulu Ye look forward to meeting you and personally showing you our award-winning portfolio admin & reporting system.
For more information and to register, visit: https://www.xero.com/xerocon/auckland
Follow all the excitement on Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=xerocon&src=typd