See you at InvestTech 2017
We’re pleased to announce our participation at InvestTech, the Portfolio Management Technology conference, taking place in Sydney on 5 December.
Technology is having a profound impact on the world we inhabit and the way we live. Combined with strong human connections, it provides a real opportunity for financial advisors to shape the future of wealth management in Australia. Understanding the financial technology landscape is crucial because choices made today will determine future success.
The InvestTech conference is designed to help financial advisers learn about new technologies and how to incorporate them into their wealth management practice. Attendees will hear from industry leaders on how they’re responding to the demand for managed accounts, as well as from the fintech challengers who offer new capability, enhanced productivity, and lower pricing models.
Sharesight at InvestTech 2017
A few members from the Sharesight team will be in attendance, including:
- Sharesight CEO Doug Morris, who will join Macrovue’s Sid Sahgal, as well as Class Super’s Kevin Bungard on a panel entitled “Coming Soon to a Client Near YOU – What fintech functionality and connectivity mean for advisers”.
- Sharesight Executive Director and former Morningstar CEO Andrew Bird, who will share his experience as a serial fintech investor.
- Sharesight Pro Account Manager Josh Rodrigues and Sharesight Client Experience Manager Jess Wright, who will be at the Sharesight stand doing live demos for anyone wishing to see first-hand what Sharesight is all about.
Other key industry leaders presenting on the day include:
- Dee McGrath - IBM Global Business Services
- Jason Entwistle - HUB24
- Matt Heine - Netwealth
- Martin Morris - Praemium
Who should attend InvestTech 2017?
- Dealer principals who want to understand how technology can help them develop their business
- Investment managers
- AFSLs who operate or advise on MDAs
- Advice groups who want to act as portfolio manager
- Family offices, and
- Venue: Dockside Convention Centre, Level 1 Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour
- Date: 8:30am - 5pm, Tuesday the 5th of December 2017
- FPA CPD points available
- Registration: VIEW PROGRAM & REGISTER