Sharesight release notes - April 2019
April has been noteworthy for the pre-release of our Interactive Brokers integration to an enthusiastic beta group. We’ve received a lot of great feedback and will be continuing to enhance and fine tune things over the coming weeks ahead of releasing this to all customers.
There’s been plenty else happening too, read on for more.
- Following overwhelmingly positive feedback from our beta users, we Introduced a new ‘sticky’ criteria bar on the overview page, so that you don’t have to scroll up to the top of the page to alter the report settings. This is particularly useful for larger portfolios
- Replaced checkboxes with toggle switches for closed positions and dollar/percentage selection. This is much easier to use on touchscreens in particular
- Added thumbnail icons to the chart selection dropdown
- A range of small usability tweaks to the add holding form, including a smarter way to pre-fill the exchange rate for foreign investments
- Substantial performance improvements on the sold shares report, reducing the median page load time by almost 50%
- Fixes and improved support for 40+ brokers' Trade Confirmation Emails
- Added support for Internaxx and multi trade Commsec International Trade Confirmation Emails
- Expanded the benchmarking function to allow you to benchmark against Unit Trusts, Managed Funds and Ordinary Shares in addition to ETFs
- Added cash account adjustment settings in Portfolio List, Create, Show, and Update endpoints
See what’s inside your ETFs with Sharesight’s exposure report
See inside your ETFs and get the full picture of your investment portfolio's composition with Sharesight's exposure report.
How KmacD Financial streamlines reporting and saves time with Sharesight
We talk to financial planning firm KmacD Financial about how the Sharesight-AdviserLogic integration helps them save time and streamline client reporting.
Sharesight product updates – November 2023
The focus over the past month has been on implementing additional feature ideas relating to our new (beta) exposure report.