Sharesight release notes - July 2021
This month we have been beavering away on a new multi-period performance report. It’s not quite ready for prime time yet but Expert plan customers can sneak a peek by enabling beta features on the fresh new account preferences page. We’ll have more to say about this in the next release notes but meanwhile here’s what else we’ve been up to.
- Greatly expanded our coverage of UK managed funds to include funds that do not publish daily NAV prices.
- Redesigned the account preferences page
- Sped up the load time of the Overview page charts
- Added support for Bennelong (Australia)
- Added support for Close Brother (UK, funds only)
- Added support for J. Safra Sarasin (Switzerland)
- Added support for UBS Switzerland (Switzerland)
- Improved support for Morgan Stanley to handle AU managed funds and a new contract note format (Australia)
- Published a suite of new endpoints to create and manage custom investments [API v3]