Sharesight release notes - July 2021
This month we have been beavering away on a new multi-period performance report. It’s not quite ready for prime time yet but Expert plan customers can sneak a peek by enabling beta features on the fresh new account preferences page. We’ll have more to say about this in the next release notes but meanwhile here’s what else we’ve been up to.
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Greatly expanded our coverage of UK managed funds to include funds that do not publish daily NAV prices.
- Redesigned the account preferences page
- Sped up the load time of the Overview page charts
Broker Import Functionality
- Added support for Bennelong (Australia)
- Added support for Close Brother (UK, funds only)
- Added support for J. Safra Sarasin (Switzerland)
- Added support for UBS Switzerland (Switzerland)
- Improved support for Morgan Stanley to handle AU managed funds and a new contract note format (Australia)
- Published a suite of new endpoints to create and manage custom investments [API v3]
Power your financial advice business with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
Sharesight and Morningstar AdviserLogic have partnered to help advisers power their business with comprehensive reporting, research tools, CRM and more.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.