Sharesight release notes - May 2021
May was a bumper month for the product team, highlighted by the release of some important security enhancements allowing you to view all of your logged in devices and remotely sign out each device individually from within your Sharesight Account settings (click on "Manage your devices" on your My Details page). It’s also now possible to remember your device for 30 days when using our 2FA functionality, so you can take advantage of added security without the added hassle!
- Switched to ISIN codes for UK funds, for both search and display
- Redesigned ‘My Details’ page
- Redesigned Sharesight's dashboard for professionals
Added support for the following new stock exchange markets (with 20 year price and dividend history):
- Shanghai Stock Exchange (SHG)
- Euronext Dublin (DUB)
- Moscow Exchange (MISX)
- Stock Exchange of Thailand (BKK)
- Warsaw Stock Exchange (WAR)
- Added support for Futu Securities (Hong Kong)
- Added support for ShareOwner (Canada)
- Added support for UBS Securities (Hong Kong)
- Added support for Phillip Capital (Australia)
- Added support for Cazenove (UK)
- Added support for 180 Markets allocation confirmations (Australia)
Sharesight product updates – December 2023
This month, we added support for five global brokers, plus the Istanbul Stock Exchange, along with a series of UX improvements across the product.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.