Sharesight release notes - May 2021
May was a bumper month for the product team, highlighted by the release of some important security enhancements allowing you to view all of your logged in devices and remotely sign out each device individually from within your Sharesight Account settings (click on "Manage your devices" on your My Details page). It’s also now possible to remember your device for 30 days when using our 2FA functionality, so you can take advantage of added security without the added hassle!
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Switched to ISIN codes for UK funds, for both search and display
- Redesigned ‘My Details’ page
- Redesigned Sharesight's dashboard for professionals
Added support for the following new stock exchange markets (with 20 year price and dividend history):
- Shanghai Stock Exchange (SHG)
- Euronext Dublin (DUB)
- Moscow Exchange (MISX)
- Stock Exchange of Thailand (BKK)
- Warsaw Stock Exchange (WAR)
Broker Import Functionality
- Added support for Futu Securities (Hong Kong)
- Added support for ShareOwner (Canada)
- Added support for UBS Securities (Hong Kong)
- Added support for Phillip Capital (Australia)
- Added support for Cazenove (UK)
- Added support for 180 Markets allocation confirmations (Australia)
Power your financial advice business with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
Sharesight and Morningstar AdviserLogic have partnered to help advisers power their business with comprehensive reporting, research tools, CRM and more.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.