Blog | Release Notes
Sharesight release notes – October 2022
by Ben Clendon, Head of Product, Sharesight | Nov 7th 2022
In October our key priority continued to be our UX and brand updates. Last week we pushed a major update to our colours and as I write this we are in the process of launching our new look. You can find out more about this exciting endeavour here.
- Introduced a new colour scheme that impacts every page in the product.
- Improved the loading time of the Dashboard view for professional users, specifically staff, by up to 85% in some cases.
- Introduced the third tranche of a revamped payouts table and form, this time extending our new payouts in New Zealand portfolios from our Investor and Expert users only, to all users.
- Introduced the ability to identify all portfolios that contain a specific holding. This is particularly useful for our professional users with many portfolios.
- Added support for the Bucharest (BVB) and Indonesia (IDX) stock exchanges.
- Introduced a new Resident Withholding Tax (RWT) field on all foreign payouts in New Zealand portfolios. Capturing this value is particularly useful when your investments are held through custodial arrangements.