Blog | Release notes
Sharesight release notes – August 2022
by Ben Clendon, Head of Product, Sharesight | Sep 7th 2022
In August the key priority was our UX and brand updates, with a particular focus on streamlining our onboarding experience.
UX / Usability improvements
- Updated our Xero connection functionality to now retain the Xero account mappings, even if a Xero connection to a portfolio is temporarily broken, to avoid having to re-key this information
- Introduced a modernised mobile-friendly account preferences page for Sharesight Pro customers
- Revamped our signup and login pages to align with our brand moving forward
- Introduced the first tranche of a revamped payouts table and form: Fixed interest investments in NZ portfolios
- Introduced some UX styling tweaks to ensure smooth page transitions
- Completed our new breadcrumb navigation by rolling out the breadcrumb to the Sharesight Pro plans, billing, trade confirmations, cash account and Connect API pages
- Introduced a revamped ‘trade confirmation’ section on our broker tiles, streamlining the process for setting up auto-forwarding of trade confirmation emails
- Revamped our generic CSV importer screen to simplify the steps required to import trade data.
New functionality / Enhancements
- Introduced new ‘in this quarter’ and ‘last quarter’ period options on the overview on all relevant reports
- Introduced a new cost base per share column into the all trades report XLSX and Google Drive downloads, relevant for opening balance and merge trades.
Broker import functionality
- Added instructions to the Jarden Direct broker tile for connecting Jarden accounts to Sharesight
- Expanded our support of Stake US trade files to include ASX listings
- Introduced support for Qtrade trade confirmations
- Expanded our trade confirmation support for Halo Technologies to include confirmations containing multiple trades
- Revamped our Interactive Broker tile to simplify the steps required to import historical trades.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
by Justin Brink | Mar 19th 2023
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 16th 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 13th 2023
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.