Sharesight release notes – August 2022
In August the key priority was our UX and brand updates, with a particular focus on streamlining our onboarding experience.
- Updated our Xero connection functionality to now retain the Xero account mappings, even if a Xero connection to a portfolio is temporarily broken, to avoid having to re-key this information
- Introduced a modernised mobile-friendly account preferences page for Sharesight Pro customers
- Revamped our signup and login pages to align with our brand moving forward
- Introduced the first tranche of a revamped payouts table and form: Fixed interest investments in NZ portfolios
- Introduced some UX styling tweaks to ensure smooth page transitions
- Completed our new breadcrumb navigation by rolling out the breadcrumb to the Sharesight Pro plans, billing, trade confirmations, cash account and Connect API pages
- Introduced a revamped ‘trade confirmation’ section on our broker tiles, streamlining the process for setting up auto-forwarding of trade confirmation emails
- Revamped our generic CSV importer screen to simplify the steps required to import trade data.
- Introduced new ‘in this quarter’ and ‘last quarter’ period options on the overview on all relevant reports
- Introduced a new cost base per share column into the all trades report XLSX and Google Drive downloads, relevant for opening balance and merge trades.
- Added instructions to the Jarden Direct broker tile for connecting Jarden accounts to Sharesight
- Expanded our support of Stake US trade files to include ASX listings
- Introduced support for Qtrade trade confirmations
- Expanded our trade confirmation support for Halo Technologies to include confirmations containing multiple trades
- Revamped our Interactive Broker tile to simplify the steps required to import historical trades.
Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX.
Get ausbiz market insights in Sharesight
Stay on top of your ASX investments with convenient access to the ausbiz news feed, right in your Sharesight portfolio.
Track your Webull trades with Sharesight
If you trade via Webull, you can automatically import your trading data to Sharesight, making it easy to track the performance of your investment portfolio.