Sharesight release notes – May 2022
Following strong demand from our US user base, the key highlight for May was adding over 24,000 US mutual funds to our ever-expanding dataset of investments. We also released various UX and usability improvements as noted below.
- Migrated all Macquarie connections to our modernised mobile friendly connections screen
- Completed a major update of the annual tax components form for Australian ETFs and managed funds
- Made it easier to add cash accounts to empty portfolios
- Expanded our new breadcrumbs to additional screens and improved the functionality on both mobile and desktop while also adding a new home icon to all breadcrumbs
- Modernised the broker page for Marketech
- Completed an overhaul of the opening balance file import
- Introduced consistency across all report page headers
- Updated styling on the portfolio settings page
- Added support for over 24,000 US mutual funds
- Expanded benchmarking beyond ETFs, equities and managed funds to include essentially all instruments
- Added support for the Prague Stock Exchange
- Added support for Superhero trade imports via CSV
- Added support for Bell Potter trade imports via CSV
- Added support for Desktop Broker trade imports via CSV
- Added support for HSBC Australia trade imports via CSV
See what’s inside your ETFs with Sharesight’s exposure report
See inside your ETFs and get the full picture of your investment portfolio's composition with Sharesight's exposure report.
How KmacD Financial streamlines reporting and saves time with Sharesight
We talk to financial planning firm KmacD Financial about how the Sharesight-AdviserLogic integration helps them save time and streamline client reporting.
Sharesight product updates – November 2023
The focus over the past month has been on implementing additional feature ideas relating to our new (beta) exposure report.