Sharesight release notes – April 2022
Following strong demand from our UK user base, the key highlight for April was adding over 26,000 UK life and pension funds to our ever-expanding dataset of investments. We also released various UX and usability improvements as noted below.
- Extended breadcrumb navigation to the plans and payments pages
- Reimplemented the broker import and CSV upload pages, improved usability and added drag and drop functionality
- Various usability improvements for mobile devices
- Updated chart colours
- Updated styling on the criteria bar used across various reports
- Expanded UK mutual fund support to include the life and pension universe (over 26,000 funds)
- Added support for Halo Technologies (Australia)
- Updated the introduction page for our API docs
See what’s inside your ETFs with Sharesight’s exposure report
See inside your ETFs and get the full picture of your investment portfolio's composition with Sharesight's exposure report.
How KmacD Financial streamlines reporting and saves time with Sharesight
We talk to financial planning firm KmacD Financial about how the Sharesight-AdviserLogic integration helps them save time and streamline client reporting.
Sharesight product updates – November 2023
The focus over the past month has been on implementing additional feature ideas relating to our new (beta) exposure report.