Blog | Release notes
Sharesight release notes – February 2022
by Scott Ryburn, CTO, Sharesight | Mar 8th 2022
The main focus for February was the launch of our revamped plans and pricing, including additional portfolios and expanded reporting for some plan types. The Sharesight development team also worked on additional broker support as well as technical enhancements to our Xero integration and the Sharesight API.
- Added support for syncing Capital Calls to Xero as bank transactions
Broker Import Functionality (Trade Confirmations)
- Added support for SEDOL identifiers in trade confirmations
- Added support for Wealthsimple trade confirmations (Canada)
- Added support for Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore)
- [V2] Added a new ‘signupviayourintegration’ attribute to the myuser endpoint. This allows API partners to identify users that signed up via their integration.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
by Justin Brink | Mar 19th 2023
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 16th 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 13th 2023
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.