Sharesight release notes – February 2022
The main focus for February was the launch of our revamped plans and pricing, including additional portfolios and expanded reporting for some plan types. The Sharesight development team also worked on additional broker support as well as technical enhancements to our Xero integration and the Sharesight API.
- Added support for syncing Capital Calls to Xero as bank transactions
- Added support for SEDOL identifiers in trade confirmations
- Added support for Wealthsimple trade confirmations (Canada)
- Added support for Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore)
- [V2] Added a new ‘signupviayourintegration’ attribute to the myuser endpoint. This allows API partners to identify users that signed up via their integration.