Sharesight release notes – February 2022
The main focus for February was the launch of our revamped plans and pricing, including additional portfolios and expanded reporting for some plan types. The Sharesight development team also worked on additional broker support as well as technical enhancements to our Xero integration and the Sharesight API.
- Added support for syncing Capital Calls to Xero as bank transactions
- Added support for SEDOL identifiers in trade confirmations
- Added support for Wealthsimple trade confirmations (Canada)
- Added support for Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore)
- [V2] Added a new ‘signupviayourintegration’ attribute to the myuser endpoint. This allows API partners to identify users that signed up via their integration.
Event recap: Sharesight Investor-tech Conference 2023
We summarise some of the key insights from our panel discussion at the 2023 Sharesight Investor-tech Conference, including a full video of the panel.
Top countries and brokers Aussies use to invest in global markets
Looking at data from our userbase, we delve into Aussie investors' favourite global markets and stocks, plus the brokers they use for international trades.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.