Sharesight release notes – March 2022
March was a big month and many of you will have noticed a number of small but significant UI changes, which form part of a wider package of design and usability improvements that will be rolled out over the coming months.
- Introduced a new breadcrumb navigation bar in the account preferences section. This will be rolled out to other places soon.
- The Integrations tab has moved to a menu item under the Account dropdown.
- The Help tab has moved to a menu item under the Account dropdown.
- Reduced the height of the Header bar for an improved experience on mobile devices.
- Added a new Brokers tab allowing quick access to import data from all of our supported brokers.
- Reimplemented the Reports tab for a better experience on mobile devices.
- Added support for users from an additional 29 countries to sign up to Sharesight and track portfolios and custom investments in their local currency. Sharesight now supports 164 currencies.
- Added a new account level interface to manage custom investments and their prices across all portfolios.
- Updated labels on the trust distribution pro rata form which is available on the Taxable Income Report for Australian users.
- Added support for Jarvis Investment Management (UK).
- Added support for Gibraltar Asset Management (Gibraltar).
- Added Support for Capital Financial Markets (UK).
- Added support for Robinhood recurring weekly/daily/monthly investments (US).
- Updated API docs to remove deprecated V1 API.
How InstructAnt improves client service with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
We talk to InstructAnt, a small accounting and financial planning firm that uses the Sharesight/AdviserLogic integration to improve client service.
Australian ETF distribution components now available for FY22/23
Sharesight now has updated ETF distribution component information for the FY22/23 Australian tax year for most Australian ETFs.
Sharesight product updates – September 2023
Major updates for the past month include the rollout of our new exposure report, plus support for five new brokers and over 80,000 Luxembourg funds.