Blog | Release Notes
Sharesight release notes – July 2022
by Ben Clendon, Head of Product, Sharesight | Aug 8th 2022
In July, the key update was our expansion into Latin America, with support for the Brazilian, Mexican and Peruvian stock exchanges.
- The new breadcrumb navigation was rolled out to the holdings page and 11 reports
- Added an ‘add to home screen’ prompt on Android devices when visiting Sharesight on a mobile device
- Introduced several new colours to closer align the product with our brand moving forward
- Added support for the Brazilian, Mexican and Peruvian stock exchanges
- Introduced support for historical trade imports from TD Ameritrade (US) via CSV file
- Introduced support for historical trade imports from CMC via CSV file
- Added support for DBS Vickers trade confirmations
- Added support for Qtrade trade confirmations
- Added support for historical trade imports via XLSX files for Bell Direct, Bell Potter, Desktop Broker, Macquarie and HSBC Australia. This is in addition to our existing CSV file support for these brokers.