Sharesight release notes – July 2022
In July, the key update was our expansion into Latin America, with support for the Brazilian, Mexican and Peruvian stock exchanges.
- The new breadcrumb navigation was rolled out to the holdings page and 11 reports
- Added an ‘add to home screen’ prompt on Android devices when visiting Sharesight on a mobile device
- Introduced several new colours to closer align the product with our brand moving forward
- Added support for the Brazilian, Mexican and Peruvian stock exchanges
- Introduced support for historical trade imports from TD Ameritrade (US) via CSV file
- Introduced support for historical trade imports from CMC via CSV file
- Added support for DBS Vickers trade confirmations
- Added support for Qtrade trade confirmations
- Added support for historical trade imports via XLSX files for Bell Direct, Bell Potter, Desktop Broker, Macquarie and HSBC Australia. This is in addition to our existing CSV file support for these brokers.
Track your Webull trades with Sharesight
If you trade via Webull, you can automatically import your trading data to Sharesight, making it easy to track the performance of your investment portfolio.
How InstructAnt improved client service with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
We talk to InstructAnt, a small accounting and financial planning firm that uses the Sharesight/AdviserLogic integration to improve client service.
Australian ETF distribution components now available for FY22/23
Sharesight now has updated ETF distribution component information for the FY22/23 Australian tax year for most Australian ETFs.