Blog | Release notes
Sharesight release notes – July 2022
by Ben Clendon, Head of Product, Sharesight | Aug 8th 2022
In July, the key update was our expansion into Latin America, with support for the Brazilian, Mexican and Peruvian stock exchanges.
UX / Usability improvements
- The new breadcrumb navigation was rolled out to the holdings page and 11 reports
- Added an ‘add to home screen’ prompt on Android devices when visiting Sharesight on a mobile device
- Introduced several new colours to closer align the product with our brand moving forward
New functionality / Enhancements
- Added support for the Brazilian, Mexican and Peruvian stock exchanges
Broker import functionality
- Introduced support for historical trade imports from TD Ameritrade (US) via CSV file
- Introduced support for historical trade imports from CMC via CSV file
- Added support for DBS Vickers trade confirmations
- Added support for Qtrade trade confirmations
- Added support for historical trade imports via XLSX files for Bell Direct, Bell Potter, Desktop Broker, Macquarie and HSBC Australia. This is in addition to our existing CSV file support for these brokers.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
by Justin Brink | Mar 19th 2023
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 16th 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 13th 2023
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.