Join the Sharesight Community
Looking for a place to discuss everything investing and Sharesight with other investors just like you? The Sharesight Community is a place for the 300,000+ Sharesight users around the world to join a community of like-minded investors to discuss topics of interest and how to make the most of Sharesight in their investment journey.
The Sharesight Community is an exclusive space for Sharesight users to share and connect with other investors. Anyone can read the forum, but to participate, you must have a Sharesight account, which means you will need to sign up for Sharesight before you can join the Community.
If you’re already using Sharesight, you’re already well on your way to becoming a better investor. By joining the Sharesight Community you can learn from other investors just like you and:
- Discuss finance and investing topics with investors just like you
- Share your tips and tricks to using Sharesight with the community
- Ask questions and find answers on how to get the most out of Sharesight
- Stay up to date with the latest Sharesight news, educational content and competitions
While many company-run communities heavily restrict what you can and can’t discuss to only product-focused discussion, the Sharesight Community is your place to discuss finance and investing alongside how you use Sharesight with investors just like you. Forum categories range from:
- Discussions & news - Current events, general economics and investing topics
- Sharesight features - Product guides, ideas, help and requests
- Reporting & Tax - Managing your portfolio, tax, and dividends
- Managing Trading & Investments - Understanding corporate actions, shares and trading
- Alternative investments - Cryptocurrencies, exchange rates and property
- Brokers & Apps - Third parties, micro investing and fees
We hope you find the Sharesight Community to be a useful resource on your investing journey. If you’re enjoying the Community, feel free to let us know – we would love to hear how you are using the Sharesight Community to become a better investor.