See you at the 2018 NZSA Investor Conference and AGM
We’re delighted to announce that Sharesight will be exhibiting at the 2018 NZSA Investor Conference and AGM, to be held Saturday 18 August at Ellerslie Event Centre in Auckland NZ. This will be a huge conference, with 400 investors from around New Zealand expected to attend the investor education event.
Hear from the experts
The NZSA has put together a terrific lineup of presenters – including an international speaker:
- Hon Grant Robertson – Minister of Finance
- Philippa Foster Back CBE – Institute of Business Ethics, London
- John Wilson – Chairman, Fonterra
- Dominick Stephens – Chief Economist, Westpac
- Ross George – MD, Direct Capital
- Graeme Stephens – CEO, SKYCITY
- Volker Kuntzsch – CEO, Sanford
As stated above, this will be a very large event, with 400 attendees on track to attend. Last year’s conference in Wellington sold-out, so don’t delay to register yourself for what’s sure to be a great day out.
Full details and more information about the conference (including a registration form) are available on the 2018 NZSA Investor Conference and AGM website.
We look forward to seeing you there!