Sharesight product updates – October 2023
We’ve split our focus in a few different directions over the last month. We have continued to improve on our new (beta) exposure report in preparation for its full release. We also rolled out some additional improvements to our custom investment feature set as part of our ongoing work to prepare ourselves as a business for our expansion into multi-asset class support.
Finally, as I write this we are in the process of releasing a very early sneak peak of our new holdings page. The work is largely incomplete, but our rationale for such early access (for those with beta access enabled) is to gather feedback as we iteratively deliver the remaining functions, allowing us plenty of time to incorporate this feedback and improve the page as we go.
- Very early beta release of our new holdings page
- The ability to bulk delete custom investment prices
- The ability for guests with read only access to view custom investment details
- Separated the ‘residual’ entry for each ETF on the exposure report into their own ‘residual ETFs’ category, displaying this grouping at the bottom of the report.
- Added support for Barrenjoey trade confirmations.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Emotionally intelligent investing: How to make smarter decisions
We explain some of the common pitfalls investors face when making decisions, and what you can do to become a more emotionally intelligent investor.