Sharesight release notes – June 2023
We wrapped up work on our revamped diversity report in June and have now started applying this new framework to our other reports, starting with the sold securities report. This work sets the scene for an expansion in our reporting feature set that you will hear more about in the coming months.
In addition, we made a variety of improvements to our broker import functionality as well as design and functionality improvements as a result of legislative changes.
- Expanded access to our manual cash accounts feature to those on the Starter plan
- Introduced the ability to see a single summarised row of a stock when viewing the diversity report in a consolidated portfolio where that stock is present in two or more portfolios
- Revamped the UX for re-running diversity report requests to ensure a smoother user experience
- Added country and income type for each foreign payout to the New Zealand taxable income report (both on screen and on the xlsx downloads) to accommodate changes in New Zealand tax return reporting obligations
- We have expanded the performance optimisations we introduced last month to our capital gains tax (CGT) calculations, drastically reducing timeouts on our unrealised CGT and CGT reporting in Australian portfolios.
- Added support for Freetrade transaction history imports via csv
- Expanded our National Bank of Canada transaction history import to include both French and English versions.
- Introduced new branded designs for a number of our error pages, continuing our work to produce a consistent ‘on brand’ feel to all our products.
Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX.
Get ausbiz market insights in Sharesight
Stay on top of your ASX investments with convenient access to the ausbiz news feed, right in your Sharesight portfolio.
Track your Webull trades with Sharesight
If you trade via Webull, you can automatically import your trading data to Sharesight, making it easy to track the performance of your investment portfolio.