Sharesight product updates – September 2023
You’ll notice a slight change with this month's release notes. Moving forward we will be dating the release notes for the month in which we publish, not in the month the feature work was completed.
August was a big month for us. We completed the rollout of more than 80,000 Luxembourg managed funds with historical prices and corporate actions going back 20 years. In addition we rolled out a brand new exposure report, currently available for our Expert plan users. If you are an Expert plan customer and would like to see this new report, just make sure you have the ‘Beta’ flag enabled on your account preferences page.
This new report is designed to provide you with a better understanding as to the true exposure of your portfolio to any one investment, market, currency, country or sector by taking into account the underlying holdings of your ETFs.
A couple of things worth noting about the new report:
- The ownership column of the report indicates whether the investment is owned by you directly or indirectly via an underlying holding in an ETF
- We retrieve the top 50 investments in each ETF, while the remainder of the ETF’s underlying holdings remain grouped under a ‘residual balance’ label
- We retrieve the underlying holdings of ETFs held in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States. We can expand this support based on demand
- We will continue to improve the feature and tidy up any bugs over the next few months.
As many of you will know, we also held our first ever investor conference in Sydney in August and I had the opportunity to demo the new Exposure report while it was still only available in our testing environments. Thanks to all those who attended the conference and for taking the opportunity to talk directly with me regarding all your feature ideas.
- Introduced support for Luxembourg investment funds
- Introduced a new exposure report.
We’ve added support for another five brokers, bringing our total to 192 globally. This month’s additions are:
- Added Degiro CSV support (in multiple languages)
- Added Moomoo CSV support
- Added Webull CSV support
- Added Revolut CSV support
- Added Zerodha CSV support.
Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX.
Get ausbiz market insights in Sharesight
Stay on top of your ASX investments with convenient access to the ausbiz news feed, right in your Sharesight portfolio.
Track your Webull trades with Sharesight
If you trade via Webull, you can automatically import your trading data to Sharesight, making it easy to track the performance of your investment portfolio.