Sharesight release notes - May 2019
We’ve been busy in May with some infrastructure work to improve site performance and support our ever growing user base. We’ve also been continuing to work on our Interactive Brokers Integration with a range of bug-fixes and enhancements, and anticipate a public release before then end of June.
Users who want early access to features we’re developing like our Interactive Brokers Integration, should join the Sharesight Beta Program.
Sharesight development release highlights for May:
- Improvements to streamline the onboarding flow on both desktop and mobile for new users that haven’t added any data to a Sharesight portfolio
- Improved placeholder text on the add holding form
- Display localised currency icons (ie: €,￥, $) for dividend and distribution payments on the price chart of the Holdings page
- Added file import support for New Zealand broker Hatch
- Added Trade Confirmation Email support for Mint Partners and Macrovue
Supported stock exchanges
Sharesight now tracks 28 international stock exchanges and managed/mutual fund markets.
- Added support for Shenzhen Stock Exchange (Sharesight code SHE)
- Added support for Korea Exchange (Sharesight code KRX)
- Added support for Taiwan Stock Exchange (Sharesight code TAI)
- Add a new optional parameter include_limited to the v3 performance endpoint (beta) - This will return limited information for holdings that exceed the allowable limit based on the users subscription
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – May 2023
Welcome to the May 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Track Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with Sharesight
Investors can automatically track more than 100 leading cryptocurrencies in Sharesight, with prices updated every five minutes.
How SMSF trustees can get EOFY-ready
Keep reading to learn more about how Sharesight saves SMSF trustees time and money at tax time, and how trustees can get EOFY-ready with Sharesight.