Sharesight release notes – November 2022
It would have been hard to miss the rollout of our new brand on 2 November with the introduction of our new logo, amongst other things. This rollout was the culmination of a massive effort over many months, aimed at delivering a consistent and unique brand together with UX and other usability updates. You can read all about our new brand here.
We are now shifting focus from the brand to our reporting feature set. You’ll see some exciting changes coming in the first half of next year in this area.
UX / Usability improvements
- Introduced the full breakdown of capital gains, currency and payout gain on both the overview page and performance reports when viewed on mobile devices.
- Introduced some improvements to our brokers page to simplify the process of importing trade data.
- Reduced the size of the banner on mobile (with the introduction of our new logo) and collapsed the filter options by default, such as time period selection and the open/closed positions toggle when viewing the overview page on a mobile device. This was done to free up space for showing the most relevant information to users.
- Updated the styling of the prompts at the top of the overview page to bring them into alignment with our new brand.
- Introduced the fourth tranche of a revamped payouts table and form, this time extending our new payouts to non-AU/NZ portfolios.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – May 2023
Welcome to the May 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Track Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with Sharesight
Investors can automatically track more than 100 leading cryptocurrencies in Sharesight, with prices updated every five minutes.
How SMSF trustees can get EOFY-ready
Keep reading to learn more about how Sharesight saves SMSF trustees time and money at tax time, and how trustees can get EOFY-ready with Sharesight.