Sharesight20ASX top 20 ASX trades - 16th September 2019
Disclaimer: The below article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Please check with your adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
Interest from Sharesight users in KYC platform iSignthis (ASX: ISJ) surged higher this week with the flurry of trading activity exceeding any other single ASX stock by a considerably margin in the latest Sharesight20 weekly snapshot.
Key news behind iSignthis interest:
- Dream week turns into wake-up call for latest digital darling
- iSignthis plunges on governance concerns
- Super hot tech stock drops $700m after bonuses queried
- iSignthis shares bounce back in turbulent session
Top 20 ASX trades last week
Click for the full Sharesight20ASX:
Subscribe to Sharesight20 snapshots
Did you know you can receive Sharesight20 trading snapshots by email automatically? Subscribe here to always get the latest data when it's released.
Track your investment portfolio with Sharesight
Get access to Sharesight20 insights like this by tracking your investment portfolio with Sharesight. Built for the needs of investors like you:
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Run powerful tax reports built for investors, including, Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada) Traders Tax (NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.