Sharesight20ASX top 20 ASX trades - 16th September 2019
Disclaimer: The below article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Please check with your adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
Interest from Sharesight users in KYC platform iSignthis (ASX: ISJ) surged higher this week with the flurry of trading activity exceeding any other single ASX stock by a considerably margin in the latest Sharesight20 weekly snapshot.
- Dream week turns into wake-up call for latest digital darling
- iSignthis plunges on governance concerns
- Super hot tech stock drops $700m after bonuses queried
- iSignthis shares bounce back in turbulent session
Click for the full Sharesight20ASX:
Did you know you can receive Sharesight20 trading snapshots by email automatically? Subscribe here to always get the latest data when it's released.
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Run powerful tax reports built for investors, including, Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada) Traders Tax (NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
See what’s inside your ETFs with Sharesight’s exposure report
See inside your ETFs and get the full picture of your investment portfolio's composition with Sharesight's exposure report.
How KmacD Financial streamlines reporting and saves time with Sharesight
We talk to financial planning firm KmacD Financial about how the Sharesight-AdviserLogic integration helps them save time and streamline client reporting.
Sharesight product updates – November 2023
The focus over the past month has been on implementing additional feature ideas relating to our new (beta) exposure report.