Track Madrid, Milan, Bombay & India stock markets
We’re pleased to announce that we have expanded our support to four additional global stock markets:
- BIT – Borsa Italiana Milan
- BME – Bolsa de Madrid
- BSE – Bombay Stock Exchange
- NSE – National Stock Exchange of India
How to track Madrid, Milan, Bombay & India stock markets
- Sign-up for a Sharesight account.
- Add your holdings to your portfolio(s).
- Sharesight converts the prices and valuations of your holdings from their listed market to your portfolio’s base currency. It also automatically calculates any currency fluctuations on a daily basis and backfills past dividends (and continues to add new ones as they are announced).
If you have any questions or feedback concerning these new markets, please get in touch via our dedicated community forum post. We added these 4 new stock markets based on client demand, so if there’s an exchange you’d like to see tracked on Sharesight please get in touch by leaving a message in our community forum!
Power your financial advice business with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
Sharesight and Morningstar AdviserLogic have partnered to help advisers power their business with comprehensive reporting, research tools, CRM and more.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.