Track Madrid, Milan, Bombay & India stock markets
We’re pleased to announce that we have expanded our support to four additional global stock markets:
- BIT – Borsa Italiana Milan
- BME – Bolsa de Madrid
- BSE – Bombay Stock Exchange
- NSE – National Stock Exchange of India
How to track Madrid, Milan, Bombay & India stock markets
- Sign-up for a Sharesight account.
- Add your holdings to your portfolio(s).
- Sharesight converts the prices and valuations of your holdings from their listed market to your portfolio’s base currency. It also automatically calculates any currency fluctuations on a daily basis and backfills past dividends (and continues to add new ones as they are announced).
If you have any questions or feedback concerning these new markets, please get in touch via our dedicated community forum post. We added these 4 new stock markets based on client demand, so if there’s an exchange you’d like to see tracked on Sharesight please get in touch by leaving a message in our community forum!