You can bulk import your historical buy and sell trades in to Sharesight by uploading a spreadsheet. Read this help guide for step-by-step instructions on how to bulk import your historical trades.
- Log into your Superhero account.
- Select 'Reports' (left sidebar).
- Select 'Custom Period' to cover all trades since inception.
- Go to 'Transaction Statement'.
- Click on the csv tile to download the file.
- Open the file using an Excel Spreadsheet or Google Sheet.
- Delete row 1 to 9 leaving only the column header and data.
- Add the value in GST column (column J) into Brokerage column (column I).
- Add a new column ‘Market Code’ and fill them with ‘ASX’ for ASX trades; ‘NYSE’ or ‘NASDAQ’ for US trades.
- Save file as a new file.
- Go to our generic file importer.
- Select file.
- select 'Next' On the Bulk Trade Importer - Column Selection:
Sharesight supports Superhero using the trade confirmation emails feature. Read more about how to forward your contract notes in this guide.