Livewire Live 2017 — Free Digital Pass offer
Sharesight partner Livewire held Livewire Live 2017 last week, a sold-out event limited to only 200 attendees at the ASX. Livewire Live 2017 featured investment ideas from 20 of Australia's most successful investors including Hamish Douglass, Paul Taylor, Daniel Petre, Jacob Mitchell, Martin Conlon, Steve Johnson and Roger Montgomery.
As part of the Livewire Live 2017 experience, all the event’s sessions are now available for anyone to watch using the Livewire Live Digital Pass.
Livewire has kindly offered the first 50 Sharesight users who sign up for the Livewire Live Digital Pass a 100% discount on the $49.95 price if they use the code LWLSHARESIGHT. This will give you exclusive access to all the event content and interviews online for free!
To claim one of 50 free Livewire Live 2017 Digital Passes
- Step 1: Visit digitalpass.livewiremarkets.com. (Note this is a new website and you will need to create a new account even if you are already a member of livewiremarkets.com.)
- Step 2: Fill out a Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Password, and Confirmation, apply 'Discount' Code: LWLSHARESIGHT to gain the 100% discount off the full price of $49.95! (You will not need to fill in credit card details)
- Step 3: Hit Register, and enjoy all the videos at your own time.
Livewire Live 2017 Highlights
- More than 20 exclusive stock ideas across Australian and International equities
- An exclusive and unseen deep dive interview with Hamish Douglass, CEO of Magellan
- Learn the #1 trend in technology that is going to impact your investments over the next decade
- Hear about the biggest issue in global macro right now according to Australia's top fixed income investor
Also make sure to read Sharesight CEO Doug Morris' wrap up from the Livewire Live 2016 event for his key takeaways and see just how much the investment landscape has changed over the last 12 months.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.