See you at the 2019 AIA Annual Investment Summit
On behalf of the Australian Investors Association (AIA), we’re delighted to announce that Sharesight will be exhibiting at, and attending the 2019 Annual Investment Summit, to be held 15 March at the Sydney International Convention Centre (Darling Harbour).
Australian Investors Association 2019 summit theme
The theme of this year’s summit is: Back to the Future – Future proofing portfolios in an era of Trump, Trade Wars, Tariffs & Tax. As stated on the summit brochure:
Investors have a lot to worry about, experts are predicting a 20% fall in Australian property prices, a change in government will see major tax changes including the likely loss of franking credits.
Global interest rates are rising, inflation is starting to rear its head again, asset valuations are stretched, disruption is everywhere and markets are once again volatile. With the majority of American economists now predicting a recession within the next two years, investors need to ensure they future proof their portfolios.
Hear from investing experts
The AIA has put together a terrific lineup of presenters:
- Brett Gillespie – Head of Global Macro, Ellerston Capital
- Dr Doug Turek – MD, Professional Wealth
- Julia Lee – Equity Strategist, Bell Direct
- Max Newnham – Tax Biz
- Paul Bloxham – Chief Economist Australia & NZ, HSBC
- Russell Lees – Director, AIA
AIA Annual Investment Summit event details
Friday 15 March @ 8.30am to 4:30pm
Sydney International Convention Centre, 14 Darling Drive Sydney (Darling Harbour)
- Members and Guests $139.00
- Non-Members $274.00 Includes 12 month AIA membership
- Hard copy of papers must be ordered at a cost of $15.00
- Includes Morning and Afternoon Tea and Lunch
Full details about the summit (including a program brochure) are available on the 2019 AIA Annual Investment Summit website.
If you attend the event, please stop by our stand and say hello. We look forward to meeting you!