Shares for Beginners podcast interview with Sharesight CEO
Sharesight user and share investing advocate Philip Muscatello spoke with Sharesight CEO Doug Morris on the Shares for Beginners podcast about the changing face of financial services, the tax complexity of ETFs, benchmarking and Sharesight.
This episode of the Shares for Beginners podcast featuring Sharesight’s Doug Morris covers:
- The history and features of Sharesight
- Morningstar research
- Tax treatment of ETFs
- The changing shape of the financial services industry
- Annualised performance
- Index hugging
Listen to, or download the podcast below:
Sharesight is the ultimate tool for tracking your share portfolio - for both beginner and experienced investors alike;:
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Run powerful tax reports built for investors, including, Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada) Traders Tax (NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sharesight is FREE for users with less than 10 shares, just sign up for a Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
Event recap: Sharesight Investor-tech Conference 2023
We summarise some of the key insights from our panel discussion at the 2023 Sharesight Investor-tech Conference, including a full video of the panel.
Top countries and brokers Aussies use to invest in global markets
Looking at data from our userbase, we delve into Aussie investors' favourite global markets and stocks, plus the brokers they use for international trades.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.