Shares for Beginners podcast interview with Sharesight CEO
Sharesight user and share investing advocate Philip Muscatello spoke with Sharesight CEO Doug Morris on the Shares for Beginners podcast about the changing face of financial services, the tax complexity of ETFs, benchmarking and Sharesight.
Listen to the Shares for Beginners podcast with Sharesight
This episode of the Shares for Beginners podcast featuring Sharesight’s Doug Morris covers:
- The history and features of Sharesight
- Morningstar research
- Tax treatment of ETFs
- The changing shape of the financial services industry
- Annualised performance
- Index hugging
Listen to, or download the podcast below:
Track your share portfolio with Sharesight
Sharesight is the ultimate tool for tracking your share portfolio - for both beginner and experienced investors alike;:
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Run powerful tax reports built for investors, including, Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada) Traders Tax (NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sharesight is FREE for users with less than 10 shares, just sign up for a Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.