Blog | Release notes
Sharesight release notes - August 2019
by Scott Ryburn, CTO, Sharesight | Sep 4th 2019
August saw the release of three important improvements in our continuous quest to automate the recording of dividends and fund distributions as accurately as possible:
Sharesight release highlights for August 2019:
- We have updated ETF distribution information available for the FY19 Australian tax year for all iShares (BlackRock), Russell Investments, ETF Securities and Vanguard ETFs from Sharesight partner Computershare. This means that for the majority of ETFs in Australia, users will not need to manually update their ETF distribution components from their AMMA statement using Sharesight’s pro-rata form to add this information to their portfolio.
- We now allow you to override the foreign withholding tax rate individually against each foreign holding in your portfolio. You’ll find this under ‘holding settings’ on the holding page.
- For Australian users, we now have more accurate exchange rate information available for foreign currency dividends paid by ASX listed instruments, so that your AUD totals exactly match your dividend statement.
- Improved input error messaging on various forms.
- Restyled news feed on the holding page (and share checker) to better surface news across all content providers.
Broker Transaction Import
- Added support for Evans & Partners International Trade Confirmation Emails.
- Integration with Saxo Online Trading released as a beta feature.
Power your financial advice business with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 26th 2023
Sharesight and Morningstar AdviserLogic have partnered to help advisers power their business with comprehensive reporting, research tools, CRM and more.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
by Justin Brink | Mar 19th 2023
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 16th 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.