Sharesight release notes - August 2019
August saw the release of three important improvements in our continuous quest to automate the recording of dividends and fund distributions as accurately as possible:
- We have updated ETF distribution information available for the FY19 Australian tax year for all iShares (BlackRock), Russell Investments, ETF Securities and Vanguard ETFs from Sharesight partner Computershare. This means that for the majority of ETFs in Australia, users will not need to manually update their ETF distribution components from their AMMA statement using Sharesight’s pro-rata form to add this information to their portfolio.
- We now allow you to override the foreign withholding tax rate individually against each foreign holding in your portfolio. You’ll find this under ‘holding settings’ on the holding page.
- For Australian users, we now have more accurate exchange rate information available for foreign currency dividends paid by ASX listed instruments, so that your AUD totals exactly match your dividend statement.
- Improved input error messaging on various forms.
- Restyled news feed on the holding page (and share checker) to better surface news across all content providers.
- Added support for Evans & Partners International Trade Confirmation Emails.
- Integration with Saxo Online Trading released as a beta feature.
Event recap: Sharesight Investor-tech Conference 2023
We summarise some of the key insights from our panel discussion at the 2023 Sharesight Investor-tech Conference, including a full video of the panel.
Top countries and brokers Aussies use to invest in global markets
Looking at data from our userbase, we delve into Aussie investors' favourite global markets and stocks, plus the brokers they use for international trades.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.