Blog | Release notes
Sharesight release notes - July 2019
by Scott Ryburn, CTO, Sharesight | Aug 7th 2019
The key milestone for Sharesight in July was the release of our Interactive Brokers integration for all retail users. If you trade with Interactive Brokers, your trades can now be automatically imported into Sharesight each day. Check out our help doc to get started!
Sharesight release highlights for July 2019:
Portfolio Tracker Functionality
- Improved Merge Holding feature to allow for the full packet level cost base history to be maintained across holdings (as opposed to transferring a single cost base figure to the new holding). This is important for Australian users to allow for sale allocation optimisation and to ensure that discount rules are correctly applied.
- Interest payments on cash accounts are now included in the Taxable Income Report.
- Added a new ‘Interest charged’ transaction type for manual cash accounts.
- Significantly improved date picker rolled out to all reports.
- Optimised instrument search on the Add Holding form for mobile devices.
- Added ‘In this calendar year' option to the list of predefined date ranges.
Broker Transaction Import
- Added support for the new format Pattersons Trade Confirmation Emails.
- Improved support for Jarden Trade Confirmation Emails to cover bonds and international trades.
- Improved support for Commsec International Trade Confirmation Emails to handle multiple buys and sells on the same document.
- Added news feeds from The Motley Fool Singapore, this content covers listings on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX).
Power your financial advice business with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 26th 2023
Sharesight and Morningstar AdviserLogic have partnered to help advisers power their business with comprehensive reporting, research tools, CRM and more.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
by Justin Brink | Mar 19th 2023
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 16th 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.