Sharesight release notes - January 2020
The Sharesight development team took advantage of the holiday period to perform a variety of backend maintenance and housekeeping tasks, including a major database upgrade requiring a small amount of scheduled downtime (in all there were only two small windows of downtime totalling less than 15 minutes!). We also managed to ship a few enhancements here and there as detailed below.
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Increased file size upload restriction from 1 MB to 10 MB
- Improved messaging on reports when no data available within a date range
- Revised design for signing up to Sharesight with Google account
- Update the settings tab buttons to be more consistent
Broker Transaction Import
- Migrated all broker imports to use the redesigned bulk trades import UI
- Add trading cash account parameter to V2 and V3 portfolio endpoints
- Added Exchange rates endpoint to API v3 (Beta)
- Added Xero sync status to API v3 Create Trade, Update Trade, Show Trade, List Trade endpoints (Beta)
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.