Sharesight release notes - January 2020
The Sharesight development team took advantage of the holiday period to perform a variety of backend maintenance and housekeeping tasks, including a major database upgrade requiring a small amount of scheduled downtime (in all there were only two small windows of downtime totalling less than 15 minutes!). We also managed to ship a few enhancements here and there as detailed below.
- Increased file size upload restriction from 1 MB to 10 MB
- Improved messaging on reports when no data available within a date range
- Revised design for signing up to Sharesight with Google account
- Update the settings tab buttons to be more consistent
- Migrated all broker imports to use the redesigned bulk trades import UI
- Add trading cash account parameter to V2 and V3 portfolio endpoints
- Added Exchange rates endpoint to API v3 (Beta)
- Added Xero sync status to API v3 Create Trade, Update Trade, Show Trade, List Trade endpoints (Beta)
See what’s inside your ETFs with Sharesight’s exposure report
See inside your ETFs and get the full picture of your investment portfolio's composition with Sharesight's exposure report.
How KmacD Financial streamlines reporting and saves time with Sharesight
We talk to financial planning firm KmacD Financial about how the Sharesight-AdviserLogic integration helps them save time and streamline client reporting.
Sharesight product updates – November 2023
The focus over the past month has been on implementing additional feature ideas relating to our new (beta) exposure report.