Blog | Release notes
Sharesight release notes - October 2019
by Scott Ryburn, CTO, Sharesight | Nov 3rd 2019
As always, October was a busy month for the product team with a lot going on behind the scenes. This included switching to a new continuous integration solution to speed up our build times, and undergoing a full independent security audit. Here’s the release highlights for October:
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Added ‘Return of Capital’ transaction type for fixed interest investments to support bonds and notes with an amortising principal.
- Ongoing improvements to the trade import UI for our Saxo integration. This will eventually be rolled out to all brokers and file imports.
- Improved Xero sync for AU trust distributions to ensure correct tax year alignment
- Update broker import tiles with improved datepicker.
- Updated price chart symbols to indicate dividend currency.
- Improved open & closed positions toggle.
Broker Transaction Import
- Added support for TD Investing (Canada) Trade Confirmation Emails.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
by Justin Brink | Mar 19th 2023
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 16th 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 13th 2023
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.