Sharesight release notes - September 2019
Hot on the heels of our Interactive Brokers Integration, the highlight for September was the release of our Saxo Capital Markets integration to all retail users. This integration utilises the Saxo API, allowing to to sync your trade history and keep your portfolio updated at the click of a button.
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Added the ability to update the cash account transaction type for cash accounts that are synced from Xero. This allows you to correctly categorise interest payments for including in the Taxable Income Report.
- Increased the precision of the Average purchase price (Cost Base) to 3 decimal places under the Holding Information section on the Holding Page.
- Improved reporting of portfolio usage on the billing page for Pro users
- Redesigned File Upload page for the CSV file importer.
Broker Transaction Import
- Added support for Support Wilson International Trade Confirmation Emails