Track TD Direct Investing trades using Sharesight
It’s now even easier for Canadians trading with TD Direct Investing to begin tracking the performance of their stock and mutual fund investments using Sharesight. TD Direct Investing clients can now import their trading history directly into Sharesight with our broker import wizard - plus import ongoing trades automatically - unlocking the power of Sharesight’s performance and tax reporting in a few easy steps.
Why use Sharesight with TD Direct Investing?
- Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful tax reports built for Canadian investors, including Capital Gains Tax and Taxable Income
- Track your TFSA, RRSP and RRIF investment accounts with tax calculations built to CRA rules
Importing your historical TD Direct Investing trading data
Importing your TD Direct Investing trades into Sharesight is easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account
- Download your historical trading data CSV from TD Direct Investing
- Import your historical trades into Sharesight using our broker import wizard
Once your trades are imported, Sharesight will automatically calculate the impact of most corporate actions that impact your portfolio (including dividends and share splits).
Automatically track ongoing trades
Once you’ve imported your historical stock and mutual fund trades from TD Investing you can also easily import future trades into Sharesight by using Sharesight’s broker email PDF contract note import feature.
If you don’t already have a Sharesight account, it’s free to sign up and get started - jump on board and get the complete picture of your investment portfolio today.