Blog | Release notes
Sharesight release notes - November 2019
by Scott Ryburn, CTO, Sharesight | Dec 15th 2019
November was a busy month for the product team with a lot going on behind the scenes. Here’s the release highlights for the month:
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Added a ‘Capital Call’ transaction type as sometimes required for Private Equity investments
- Improved symbol mapping for our Interactive Brokers Integration
- Improved Symbol mapping for our Saxo Integration
Broker Transaction Import
- Added Trade Confirmation Emails support for Smartshares transaction statements
- Added support for Citadel Trade Confirmation Emails (South Africa)
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
by Justin Brink | Mar 19th 2023
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 16th 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 13th 2023
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.