Blog | Release notes
Sharesight release notes - December 2019
by Scott Ryburn, CTO, Sharesight | Jan 7th 2020
Rounding out another busy and productive year, here’s the features and improvements the development team shipped in December:
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Added news feeds from The Motley Fool UK
- Added option to allow our CSV upload templates to be opened directly in Google Drive
- Rebuilt our change plans page for retail customers, to make it clearer and easier to compare the different functionality offered on each plan.
- Minor design tweak to improve tooltip readability
Broker Transaction Import
- Added support for IG (Australia) Statements/Trade Confirmation Emails that contain multiple trades
- Added support for CIBC (Canada) trade confirmation emails
Power your financial advice business with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 26th 2023
Sharesight and Morningstar AdviserLogic have partnered to help advisers power their business with comprehensive reporting, research tools, CRM and more.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
by Justin Brink | Mar 19th 2023
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
by Stephanie Stefanovic | Mar 16th 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.