Sharesight20 top 20 trades on ASX – February 2021
Welcome to the February 2021 edition of the Sharesight20ASX monthly trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX during the month.
In this Sharesight20ASX snapshot, buy and sell trades were strongly led by Zip Co (ASX: Z1P), which reached a record high in its share price after revealing strong earnings for Q2 2021. Overall, the top trades were dominated by BNPL stocks, which rallied during the first two weeks of the month before hitting a slump across the board.
Let’s look at the news behind some of the key stocks in this month’s snapshot:
- Zip gains almost 70% following strong earnings report, reaching record highs
- BNPL stocks in retreat; Zip drops 10% following recent gains
- Zip seeks US investors; potential US exchange listing
- UK regulatory clampdown on BNPL sector over customer risk
- Massive share price surge following EasyStore partnership announcement
- Ioupay completes AU$50m share placement; funds to be used for growth and Asian expansion
- Share price drops as opportunistic investors sell out following 200% rally
- Fortescue reports record half-year profit amid thriving iron ore industry
- Fortescue CEO says global iron ore boom will continue ‘for some time’
- Senior executives resign over cost blowout of AU$2.6b Iron Bridge project
- Fatfish launches BNPL platform for South East Asian market
- Fatfish share price skyrockets by 155% amid BNPL stock rally
- Malaysia subsidiary Fatberry.com grows monthly revenue by 180%
- Bard1 shares skyrocket by 470% in two weeks
- Bard1 reveals cancer detection tech is effective for ovarian and breast cancer
- Cancer diagnostics market will soon be worth over US$33.7b in revenue
- CSL to boost research spend following pandemic delays
- CSL looking into producing mRNA vaccines
- CSL certain it could produce vaccine to tackle COVID-19 variants
- Vulcan partners with DuPont for zero-carbon lithium production
- Appoints new COO to oversee Zero Carbon Lithium Project in Germany
- Vulcan signs agreement to purchase Global Geothermal
- Cirralto to undertake AU$18m share placement to grow payment tech platform
- Share price hits 52-week high
- Cirralto still running high despite ASX tech stock slump
- Westpac loses High Court battle over illegal superannuation advice
- SocietyOne signs on to use Westpac’s digital banking-as-a-service platform
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income
- Run tax reports including Taxable Income (dividends/distributions), Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada), Traders Tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
Disclaimer: The above article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Always check with your financial adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX.
Get ausbiz market insights in Sharesight
Stay on top of your ASX investments with convenient access to the ausbiz news feed, right in your Sharesight portfolio.