Track BATS Markets (BZX) listed stocks with Sharesight
We’ve added support for all stocks and ETFs listed solety on the Cboe Global Markets (Cboe) owned BATS Markets (BZX) stock exchange to Sharesight, with historical price data going back to the exchange’s inception, plus intraday price updates on a 15 minute delayed basis. With more than 40 global markets supported by Sharesight, including leading US markets, Sharesight is the ultimate place for investors to track all of their investments in one place.
The Better Alternative Trading System (BATS) was established in 2005 to provide an alternative exchange to trade US equities, options and foreign exchange. The BZX exchange became a registered exchange in 2008, growing to be the largest competitor to the NYSE in equities and the largest US ETF exchange before being acquired by CBOE Holdings (CBOE) in 2017.
Sharesight now tracks the more than 300 stocks, ETFs and ETPs listed solely on the BZX, this gives Sharesight virtually complete coverage of all US stocks and exchanges, including:
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- NYSE American (AMEX)
- NYSE ARCA
- OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB)
- Other OTC (over the counter) markets (OTC)
- Sign-up for a FREE Sharesight account if you don’t already have one.
- Add your holdings to your portfolio(s) searching for the BATS Markets using the market code BATS.
- Sharesight will automatically fill in the price history and performance valuation for your holdings throughout the day on a 15 minute delayed basis. It will also backfill past dividends (and continue to add new ones as they are announced) - plus factor in the impact of any currency fluctuations on your performance.
Invest in stocks across multiple exchanges or countries? You need to track your investment portfolio with Sharesight. Built for the needs of investors like you:
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income (upcoming dividends)
- Run tax reports including Taxable Income (dividends/distributions), Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada), Traders Tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.