Track ScotiaBank trades using Sharesight
It’s now even easier for Canadians trading with ScotiaBank (including Scotia iTrade and ScotiaMcLeod) to get started tracking the performance of their stock and mutual fund investments with Sharesight. Scotia clients can now import their trading history directly into Sharesight with our file importer tool - unlocking the power of Sharesight’s performance and tax reporting in a few easy steps.
- Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful tax reports built for Canadian investors, including capital gains and taxable income
- Track your TFSA, RRSP and RRIF investment accounts with tax calculations built to CRA rules
Importing your ScotiaBank trades into Sharesight is easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account
- Download your historical trading data CSV from ScotiaBank
- Import your historical trades into Sharesight using our file importer tool
Once your trades are imported, Sharesight will automatically calculate the impact of most corporate actions that impact your portfolio (including dividends and share splits).
Once you’ve imported your historical stock and mutual fund trades from Scotia you can also easily import future trades made with Scotia into Sharesight by using Sharesight’s trade confirmation emails feature.
Sign up for free and get started with Sharesight today to get the complete picture of your investment portfolio.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Emotionally intelligent investing: How to make smarter decisions
We explain some of the common pitfalls investors face when making decisions, and what you can do to become a more emotionally intelligent investor.