Track stocks on the Oslo Stock Exchange with Sharesight
Sharesight users can easily track stocks on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE), along with a range of other Nordic markets including Nasdaq’s Stockholm, Copenhagen, Iceland and Helsinki exchanges. This gives European investors access to Sharesight’s award-winning performance, dividend tracking and tax reporting features, as well as the ability to track stocks on more than 40 global stock exchanges.
What is the Oslo Stock Exchange?
Founded in 1819, the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE), also known as the Oslo Bors, is Norway’s only regulated market for securities trading. The OSE includes stocks, bonds, derivatives and fixed income instruments, and is considered a leading exchange for the energy, shipping and seafood markets. As of 2019, it is owned by Europe’s largest stock exchange, the Euronext.
Sharesight tracks more than 250 stocks listed on the OSE, with more stocks continually being added over time. This is in addition to more than 1,000 other Nordic stocks and ETFs listed on Nasdaq’s Stockholm, Copenhagen, Iceland and Helsinki exchanges. Investors can also track stocks on major European markets such as the Euronext, London Stock Exchange (LSE) and Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FRA), plus a wide range of global markets.
How to track the Oslo Stock Exchange on Sharesight
- If you’re not using Sharesight yet, sign up for a FREE account to start tracking your portfolio.
- Add your holdings to your portfolio by searching for the relevant stock code under the market code OSL, or by using Sharesight’s file importer feature. Note: While OSE is commonly used as the market code for the Oslo Stock Exchange, it is listed under OSL in Sharesight.
- Sharesight will automatically fill in the price history for your holdings. It will also backfill past dividends (and continue to add new ones as they are announced) – plus factor in the impact of any currency fluctuations on your performance.
Searching for Norsk Hydro (OSL:NHY) when manually adding a holding in Sharesight, for example.
Already tracking this market in Sharesight?
If you are currently tracking an Oslo Stock Exchange holding using Sharesight’s Custom Investment feature, you can merge it with its appropriate instrument, without losing any data.
Track your investment portfolio with Sharesight
Invest in stocks across multiple exchanges or countries? You need to track your investment portfolio with Sharesight. Built for the needs of investors like you, with Sharesight you can:
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Automatically track your dividend and distribution income from stocks, ETFs and mutual/managed Funds
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income (upcoming dividends)
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investment performance (and tax) today.
Power your financial advice business with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
Sharesight and Morningstar AdviserLogic have partnered to help advisers power their business with comprehensive reporting, research tools, CRM and more.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.