2014: year in review
Since December is a time to reflect on the past year, we thought we’d take the time to highlight our significant accomplishments from 2014 — and what a year it’s been!
New features & improved usability
If you’re a veteran Sharesight user, then you would have noticed the launch of our improved look & feel earlier this year. From there came major charting improvements and the ability to apply custom groupings & display options. We also added a handful of powerful enhancements, including:
- Broker Import — Import your entire trading history with just a few clicks.
- Share Checker — Quickly check the performance of any share or fund.
- More Brokers — We now support Trade Confirmation Emails from over 60 brokers across AU & NZ.
- Google Authentication — Signup (and login) to Sharesight using your Google account.
Everything in one place
Don’t let the name deceive you — Sharesight tracks more than just shares. This year, we added support for:
- mFunds — Track ASX’s unlisted managed funds.
- Managed Funds — Monitor over 10,000 Australian & New Zealand funds.
We forged new strategic partnerships and expanded upon existing ones in 2014:
- CMC Markets — Premium CMC Traders now get Sharesight Investor plans at no cost.
- Stockspot — Their curated ETF model portfolios are seamlessly tracked by Sharesight.
- Xero — We were absolutely thrilled to be named Add-On Partner of the Year. Additionally, we now support:
2015 will kick-off with a long-awaited feature launch and a major strategic partner announcement. From there, we already have a whole list of feature enhancements and partnerships to work on and roll-out. For the latest updates, stay tuned to our Twitter feed and to this blog.
But enough about us… we also want to take this opportunity to thank you! Whether you’re an individual investor, accountant or adviser: thanks for your support and for spreading the word about us. We love hearing the many ways that Sharesight helps simplify your portfolio record-keeping and reporting, so please keep the feedback coming next year.