Sharesight release notes - February 2020
During February we’ve been collaborating with our friends at Morningstar and Hatch on some exciting new Sharesight integrations, stay tuned for further announcements on these. Aside from this, here’s what rolled off the production line this month:
- Increased the maximum unit price for a custom investment from 999,999 to 99,999,999
- Added automatically calculated distributions for ASX mFund listings
- Improved tooltips on the Portfolio Overview table
- Added a warning message when deleting a custom group
- Added a ‘delisted’ badge to the Add Holding form indicating if an instrument was deleted based on the trade date entered
- Improved the setup process for Interactive Brokers integrations to test/validate FTP credentials during setup
- Improved the transaction logs for Interactive Brokers integration
- Updated the Trades API v3 endpoint with FX functionality.
- Added an access level attribute to V3 list and show portfolios endpoint
- Removed beta status from several API v3 endpoints as they are now considered stable
Track your Webull trades with Sharesight
If you trade via Webull, you can automatically import your trading data to Sharesight, making it easy to track the performance of your investment portfolio.
How InstructAnt improved client service with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
We talk to InstructAnt, a small accounting and financial planning firm that uses the Sharesight/AdviserLogic integration to improve client service.
Australian ETF distribution components now available for FY22/23
Sharesight now has updated ETF distribution component information for the FY22/23 Australian tax year for most Australian ETFs.