Sharesight release notes - July 2020
July kept the product team busy as we continue to overhaul our backend architecture for better page load performance and to support growth in signups. We also have some major new features nearing completion including support for unlisted managed funds in the UK -- stay turned for an announcement on this next month!
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Added pricing support for London Stock Exchange listings that trade off book on the AIM market
Broker Transaction Import
- Add support for Vanguard US trade confirmations
- Add support for Fidelity US trade confirmations
- All broker imports now use the new and improved bulk trade import UI
- Enhance single sign-on endpoint to work with unactivated accounts
- API V3 Enhance and expand support for attachments in the API
- API V3 Add support for custom fixed interest investments
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.