Sharesight release notes - June 2020
This month the product team continued to enhance and rollout our new trade importer UI which makes it much easier to import trading data into Sharesight regardless of source. We are also taking an ‘API first’ approach to redesigning several core parts of our UI and plan to make these new API endpoints publicly available in our new V3 API in due course.
- Improved support for custom fixed interest holdings to offer greater flexibility to edit interest rate/payment information after creation
- Redesigned ‘My Details’ page
- Redesigned the ‘Add a Trade’ form
- Enhanced Saxo integration to include support for Block Trading accounts
- Our generic CSV file import now uses our new and much improved UI (previously available only for specific Broker Imports)
- Enhanced our ASB Securities importer to support accounts with 2FA enabled
- Added support Charles Schwab One US trades transaction file
- Added additional caching to improve API response time for our new charts endpoints
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Emotionally intelligent investing: How to make smarter decisions
We explain some of the common pitfalls investors face when making decisions, and what you can do to become a more emotionally intelligent investor.