Sharesight release notes - June 2020
This month the product team continued to enhance and rollout our new trade importer UI which makes it much easier to import trading data into Sharesight regardless of source. We are also taking an ‘API first’ approach to redesigning several core parts of our UI and plan to make these new API endpoints publicly available in our new V3 API in due course.
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Improved support for custom fixed interest holdings to offer greater flexibility to edit interest rate/payment information after creation
- Redesigned ‘My Details’ page
- Redesigned the ‘Add a Trade’ form
Broker Transaction Import
- Enhanced Saxo integration to include support for Block Trading accounts
- Our generic CSV file import now uses our new and much improved UI (previously available only for specific Broker Imports)
- Enhanced our ASB Securities importer to support accounts with 2FA enabled
- Added support Charles Schwab One US trades transaction file
- Added additional caching to improve API response time for our new charts endpoints
Sharesight release notes – May 2023
For May, key updates include a huge expansion of our crypto support, a new wizard to bulk upload custom investment prices, and support for another 56 countries.
Save time and money by sharing your portfolio with your accountant
It's easy to save time and money at tax time by sharing access to your Sharesight portfolio with your accountant. Keep reading to learn more.
Calculating taxable gains on share trading in New Zealand
While no general capital gains tax applies in New Zealand, a tax on gains made may apply to NZ investors who trade in equity or foreign debt investments.