Blog | Release notes
Sharesight release notes - April 2020
by Scott Ryburn, CTO, Sharesight | May 8th 2020
April was one of our busiest and the product team worked hard to ensure that Sharesight was as fast and reliable as always. Here’s a run down of the updates we shipped:
- Updated the FIF report (NZ) for the 2020 Financial year
- Improved confirmation messaging when deleting a cash account transaction that’s linked to a trade.
- Added a broker search function and improved visibility of our trade confirmation email feature on the Broker Import screen.
- Added a direct API integration with Hatch (New Zealand)
- Added support for the Capital Call transaction type to our V2 and V3 Trades endpoints
- Added V3 API endpoints to List, View, Create, Update and Delete Custom Investments
- Added support for stocks listed on the the BATS Markets (BZX) exchange