Sharesight release notes - April 2020
April was one of our busiest and the product team worked hard to ensure that Sharesight was as fast and reliable as always. Here’s a run down of the updates we shipped:
- Updated the FIF report (NZ) for the 2020 Financial year
- Improved confirmation messaging when deleting a cash account transaction that’s linked to a trade.
- Added a broker search function and improved visibility of our trade confirmation email feature on the Broker Import screen.
- Added a direct API integration with Hatch (New Zealand)
- Added support for the Capital Call transaction type to our V2 and V3 Trades endpoints
- Added V3 API endpoints to List, View, Create, Update and Delete Custom Investments
- Added support for stocks listed on the the BATS Markets (BZX) exchange
Top countries and brokers Aussies use to invest in global markets
Looking at data from our userbase, we delve into Aussie investors' favourite global markets and stocks, plus the brokers they use for international trades.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.