Sharesight20 top 20 trades in US stocks – April 2021
Welcome to the April 2021 edition of the Sharesight20USA monthly trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks on the Nasdaq, NYSE and AMEX over the month.
In this Sharesight20USA snapshot, trades were led by Tesla, which saw its share price fall throughout April. Trades were closely followed by Coinbase, which launched on the Nasdaq on April 14. Overall, it has been a varied month for US stocks with a lot of speculation from analysts, as companies prepare to release their latest earnings reports.
Sharesight20 top 20 US stock trades April 2021
Let’s look at the news behind the key stocks in this month’s snapshot:
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA)
- Could Tesla’s upcoming earnings report send share prices skyrocketing again? What to expect
- Analyst upgrades Tesla price target ahead of earnings report
- Deadly Texas crash reveals flaw in Tesla’s Model Y car
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)
- Analyst bullish on Coinbase’s long-term upside potential; warns of short-term downside risk
- Coinbase stock plummets 35% since IPO
- Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Global launches on the Nasdaq
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL)
- Apple expected to post strong quarterly earnings
- Spring launch event fails to move Apple stock price
- Apple sued over misleading iTunes ‘buy’ button
Nio (NYSE: NIO)
- Nio CEO calls for "mutual understanding" between US and China
- Stock going strong ahead of Q1 earnings results
- Nio prepares to sell cars in Europe
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA)
- Alibaba fined US$2.8 billion by Chinese government over antitrust probe
- Stock price surges despite record antitrust fine
- Alibaba and Tencent are the benchmark for Chinese tech stocks, says analyst
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN)
- Amazon is currently highly undervalued, says analyst
- Earnings growth expected in upcoming quarterly report
- Amazon workers fail to gain votes for unionisation
AT&T (NYSE: T)
- AT&T posts better-than-expected Q1 earnings
- AT&T looks to sell entertainment subsidiary Rooster Teeth
- Is there upside potential for AT&T?
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB)
- Facebook stock price hits an all-time high
- Mark Zucherberg has sold over US$1 billion in Facebook stock in 2021
- Facebook could have 25% upside potential, says analyst
Track your investment portfolio with Sharesight
Get access to Sharesight20 insights like this by tracking your investment portfolio with Sharesight. Built for the needs of investors like you:
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income
- Run tax reports including Taxable Income (dividends/distributions), Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada), Traders Tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
Disclaimer: The above article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Always check with your financial adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – March 2023
Welcome to the March 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – March 2023
Welcome to the March 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Announcing the Sharesight Fintech Scholarship's 2023 winner
We are pleased to announce the 2023 winner of the Sharesight Fintech Scholarship, Kaytlin Perkins, who is studying a Master of Professional Accounting at CQU.