Sharesight20 top 20 trades on NZX – April 2021
Welcome to the April 2021 edition of the Sharesight20NZX monthly trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades on the NZX made by Sharesight users during the month.
In this Sharesight20NZX snapshot, buy trades were strongly led by the Smartshares NZ Top 50 (NZX: FNZ) and US 500 (NZX: USF) ETFs, followed by Oceania Healthcare (NZX: OCA). At the same time, sell trades were led by Contact Energy (NZX: CEN) and Meridian Energy (NZX: MEL).
Let’s look at the news behind the key stocks in this month’s snapshot:
- Could declining birth rates hurt a2’s share price in the long-term?
- Share price hits multi-year low after stock downgraded to ‘hold’ rating
- a2 shares down 63% in 9 months
- Contact Energy acquires Western Energy Services
- Contact Energy pushes higher despite expected selldown by overseas funds
- NZX falls, dragged down by Contact Energy
- BlackRock sells 106 million shares of Meridian Energy
- Electricity Authority ceases trading investigation into Meridian
- Committee expresses concern over Meridian’s liability in wasted hydro power incident
- Air NZ government loan increases from NZ$900 million to NZ$1.5 billion
- Tens of thousands of air bubble bookings, reports Air NZ
- Delays capital raise due to COVID uncertainty
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income
- Run tax reports including Taxable Income (dividends/distributions), Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada), Traders Tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
Disclaimer: The above article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Always check with your financial adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX.
Get ausbiz market insights in Sharesight
Stay on top of your ASX investments with convenient access to the ausbiz news feed, right in your Sharesight portfolio.